Extra class.

hye frenz !
tday , i went to my school for having an extra class tuition . i went there at 8.oo p.m untill 12.30 am but i go home early bout 12.15 am , HAHA . it is b'coz i will sent my brther to station bus bcoz he want go bck to his school at kota bharu . while waiting for the bus , we went to eat kfc n my mther was order chezzy wedges , dinner plate 2 , snack plate 2 , twister 2 , f&n strawberry 1 , chicken meal combo B n mineral water bleu :) i ate untill I erghhh :D oke then , the watch show that it was 1.15 pm , so my fther drove the car broooom broooom , n we arrived at the station bus bot 1.25 pm lyke dat larr . i saw esha was there too , so my mther n her mther made a club of talkie talkie :) i were so bored , so i went to a shop near the station bus n bought two boomer tapper . i popping the gummy deliciously , HAHA . oke then , i gave it a little to esha n i also . then , i made a ballon n we were talkin talki larr . my mum starting bored n asked my brther to wait for the bus with arman (esha's brther) . then , is shake hand with my brther . after dat , i go home n arrived bout 2 pm n i open dis lap until now . i were edited my blogspot , just a little . i got some tutorial at hanatrg.blogspot.com with rojakstory.blogspot.com . oke dats all , bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment