As Normally

my life as normally . i went to school by car dat my fther broom brommm . still cnnot frget bout ysterday . btw , i nver tell u bout elfiz ryte ? he schooling at skgm but he joined the Kelas Malam at my school . dis is bcoz he is the our guard's nephew . he is smart , i lvee his style . although , he is smartie but he cannot rplace dayat's place . my hney bunny :) back to the story , ysterday is the last day i can see him n we can't meet again . tpi knn , if i hve a chance to see him , i will nverr ignore the chance . i will take care the chance c(: ysterday , bfore i go home , i waited 4 my fther under a tree in front with my school . i saw dat he is lookin at me , and his cuzen was telling smthing . i vrry ashamed dat tyme . huuhh ! dats all muzammil punye pasal ! mzammil said to elfiz's cuzen dat i lvee elfiz , but its wrong . btw , x per larr . dh lepass ! btw , bout my life tday , not so bored . ijan was defpotec , he push me went i was guarding a gate . he is soo defpotec . nasebb baekk ko kwn dayat ! ;P after ijan , anther pupils , huhh ! malang btooll . oke larh , tuh jer . mlas nk ckp lgy pnjang . otak dh pning !

No comments:

Post a Comment